Koushinism, Koushinkyo (恒心教) is a religion that worships Takahiro Karasawa as the guru.
Headquarters functions are distributed in various places (such as Chiyoda, Minato, and Matsudo).
It was originally gentle gathering.
But it is gradually organized to the present.
Many sects exist due to the history of the establishment.
Koushinism is a religious group that regards Karasawa Takahiro as the top.
Those who worship Karasawa Takahiro is called a Koushinist.
Through their worship they aim to direct all the bad feelings to Karasawa Takahiro, to pray for the arrival of the undisputed Kind World.
At the same time, each member should long for any activities of him, and worship him in their own ways.
- Karasawa Takahiro is theGod. Believers attack God, and God receives all the blame. That's the basic.
- IP addresses belong to God. God wants IP addresses. Let's dedicate them to God. You may use Tor or VPN.
- There is no such thing as the requirement of donation or solicitation. You can, but you are not obliged to do so.
- Any practice, except Islam, such as meals, dress, preferences and ceremonial occasions is up to you. There is no problem in continuing your daily life.
- Except Muslim, Koushinism does not interfere with the religion and ideology. Simultaneous faith with another religion is not a problem.
- You are free to worship in whatever way. There is no obligation of meeting, association or the annual worship. Just by visiting pages with PC or smartphone is a means of worship.
- You are free to decide how you believe and what you do for Koushinism. It does not matter if you start a new activity.
- Faith activities until now include scriptures decipher, Holy Land pilgrimage, creation of hymns, drawing religious paintings, posting murder notice, etc
- Missionary work is up to you. Some seek to propagate it actively, and others don't.
- Karasawa Takahiro, also in accordance with the freedom of faith activities, reports Koushinists to the police, makes a request for ￥3,000,000($30,000), and so on.
- God saves you by his nuclear umbrella if you believe
Kill sect: Sect seeking to release God's spirit from the prison of the body by killing him, causing the day of salvation to arrive. Chant sect: Sect to consider trying to meet with the light of salvation to the world by continuing to earnestly chant the words honor God. Mythology sect: Sect to consider trying to clarify the sense of this world by telling the myth depicting the activity of God. Art sect: Sect considered to try to see the world of God by the creation of music and painting. Scripture sect: Sect that thinks of trying to reach the truth by deeply explore the fact. Approaching intercom sect: Sect by direct contact with God(Karasawa) and prophet(Hasegawa) think of trying to get the gospel of truth. AUM sect: Sect which regards guru(Karasawa) as a reincarnation of Shoko Asahara, the guru of the late AUM, and considers to conquer Japan like AUM. END sect: Sect that looks forward to the arrival of the day of the end by nukes. Incarnation sect: Sect to consider trying to feel God more familiar by calling God Lore sect: Sect to think God can bestow the teaching more deeply to know become an ignorant person to try to increase the congregation of God.
Koushinism is subject to unprovoked persecution.
Of material from the Wikipedia article "religion list", "non-religious, anti-religious, meta-religion" edit war of published and deleted in the section of the has been performed.
In addition, has been deleted by even the "joke religion" was published but incompetent administrator "Los688".
Although still curious was added the source, it has been deleted by still incompetent administrator "Muyo".
Activities by the sect in Koushinism is greatly different. In any sect, it is a daily routine to worship(access) the pages of Koushin Sogo Law Offices. Basic continue wait for the remarks of Karasawa Takahiro while reading the scriptures Karan. Do missionary work by the means in conformity with each sect at the same time. There also those who think and "Koushinism should serving esoteric Buddhism", not all Koushinist are active in missionary work. There is also a time when esoteric Buddhism faction has emerged, sometimes an attempt to conceal the existence of the bulletin board was made.